This week, our logistic manager Else has baked this lovely spongy Orange Chocolate cake - perfect for a rainy day like this in Denmark:
Orange chocolate cake
525 g sugar
105 g cocoa
- Whisk the ingredients together.
7.5 dl. orange juice
3 dl. Rapeseed oil
- Stir juice and oil gently into the egg mixture, so it does not splash.
600 g flour
1.5 tsp baking soda/natron
- Whisk the flour and soda into the mixture - thoroughly because of baking soda
- The amount fits into a roasting pan.
- Bake at 175 degrees (no hot air oven) approx. 30-35 minutes
- Make a plain chocolate icing and put it on when the cake has cooled.
9. jun. 2011
Cake-of-the-week: Else's Orange Chocolate cake
Abonner på: Kommentarer til indlægget (Atom)
Oh oh oh.. I will try this this weekend! Have a wonderful evening!SvarSlet
Hello, I just wanted to let you know I posted on my blog about House Doctor (in french).SvarSlet
(And this cake looks awesome, I prefer NOT to try it !)
Thanks for that wonderful tutorial! I'll definitely try this!SvarSlet