29. maj 2012

Just like our mom used to do it

Summer time is here, and it is time to start up making great dishes from all the new fresh vegetables and fruit from the garden :)

To give it the feeling of "just like our mum just to do it" - why not serve your homemade strawberry dessert in one of our new perserving jars?

Or serve your homemade ketchup in one of our bottles with ceramic lid. It sure will become a winner of the summer for the barbecuing!

Find the recipe for homemade ketchup at Nicolas Vahé's homepage www.nicolasvahe.com

2 kommentarer:

  1. I just love the preserving jars!

    SvarSlet
  2. Anonym2/23/2013

    Nice post. I was checking continuously this blog
    and I'm impressed! Very useful info particularly the last part :) I care for such information a lot. I was seeking this particular information for a long time. Thank you and best of luck.

    Look into my website :: click here to go there now

    SvarSlet